Friday, March 21

Final Experiential Drawings

Once the model was completed, I began laying out my spatial (experiential) studies. I created them in a way that allows someone to have a "walkthrough" of my building, from basement to administration on the 4th floor.

I started with exterior perspective sketch renderings from the different angles looking at our site.

Looking at site from the corner of Broadway and Madison:


Looking at the site from the corner of Broadway and Jefferson:


Looking at the site from the corner of Madison and 6th Ave:


View from basement looking to Main Floor "catwalk":


Looking towards Broadway from Cafe/Lounge:


Looking towards Cafe/Lounge from Broadway:


Looking towards Broadway, 2nd floor inside double height gallery:


Inside resident's studio apartment:


Living/Balcony of resident's studio:

No comments: